Translate

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Tobacco Adverts

Evening everyone, hope you are all keeping well? I am a member of a UK miniature swap group and they are running this year a 'choose your own theme' swap. Each person who has opted for this swap chooses what the items theme will be, to suit what they are working on. We each have a month and everyone sends an item suitable from our choice. This month it is for a Tobacconist's shop and I made the following metal signs for her.

I got the images (I think, because I can't find them now!) from this blog which is a brilliant source of free images. They have been stuck on metal and then distressed.

I hope she will like them :-)

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alice! I really like what you have done with the tobacconist signs. You have aged them nicely and they look as old as they are supposed to be. Good work!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete